Teachers… book now for our FREE inset session at mac
Tuesday 10th May // 5.00pm – 6.30pm
- An introduction to ACE dance and music’s education work
- Find out more about our new touring production ICE and performance at mac in November
- Chat about exciting opportunities for your students to work with the company
- Take part in a practical workshop, led by Artistic Director Gail Parmel, looking at our previous production Skin, on the current OCR Performance Studies syllabus
- Bev Sokolowski, from Joseph Chamberlain College and Principal Examiner for OCR, will discuss the relevance of ACE’s work to teaching the performing arts and ideas for accessing funding for working with professional artists.
Email Charlotte email@example.com by Tuesday 3rd May