Artists in school training:
Sampad is looking for talented artists to deliver our wide-ranging education programme using South Asian music, dance, visual art, theatre, spoken word, storytelling, film, photography, animation and more.
Register for one of our interactive training workshops which will provide practical tools to develop and prepare your work with schools, including:
- Making links to National Curriculum & Strategies
- Workshop content – creating sustainable ideas
- Project Planning – Financial & Academic year cycles
- Development Opportunities
- Grants and Funding
- Working in a School environment
All participants will be registered onto sampad’s artist pool for delivering workshops in schools and will receive practical information to take away on the day.